24th September - Diverse Deeds

"[...] Can I draw your attention to the first of the Diverse Deeds poetry and music performances, on September 24, with two poets of outstanding quality and interest who really should need no further introduction to this list, Sean Bonney and John James, and music from Grapefruits (an acoustic improv duo spun off from Bleeding Heart Narrative, who were my favourite musicians from the Sundays at the Oto events).

Diverse Deeds take place at Cafe Oto, 18-22 Ashwin St, Dalston, London E8 3DL; doors open (well, actually they're open all day, but I'm sure you know what I mean) at 7.30, event starts at 8.00, and business will be done by 10.00, giving time for those (like me!) with journeys out of London to make it before the dreaded last train. Entry on door at £6 (or £4 usual concessions).

Further details on Diverse Deeds MySpace and Facebook Group, or on Cafe Oto Events page.

Best wishes

Peter Philpott"

No comments: